- Reset a PIN associated with an Amazon account
- Amazon.com/PIN is managed by Amazon Inc.
- Only takes a few seconds to reset a PIN
The Amazon PIN code is used to control purchases and set parental controls. To use Amazon Video parental controls services and purchase restrictions, the Amazon fan boy will need to set an Amazon Video PIN for the given account. Once the Amazon fan boy has created a PIN the customer can use the PIN to authorize Amazon Video purchases or bypass viewing restrictions that the customer has set for connected devices.
www.Amazon.com/PIN Reset Instructions
- Login to an Amazon account and click on Amazon Video Settings from the web browser
- Open the Amazon Video PIN section under Parental Controls
- Enter the current 5-digit number to set up a PIN
- Select Reset your PIN to change the current PIN
- Enter new 5 digit PIN Amazon code and click save (please write down the new code and place in a safe place)
Please note customers who need more information about setting up parental controls associated with an Amazon.com account can read How to Set Amazon Video Parental Controls .
Any questions in regards to the Amazon.com/PIN Reset service can be directed to a US Based customer service agent at 1 (888) 280-4331 between the hours of 8 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday or Saturday or Sunday from 8 am to 7 pm. Amazon support can also be found by visiting amazon.com/support.
Amazon.com, Inc. engages in the retail sale of consumer products and subscriptions in North America and internationally. The Amazon corporate office is based at 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109 United States and can be reached at 206-266-1000. The firm employs more than 340,000 people and is led by CEO Jeffrey P. Bezos. Amazon is challenge by Walmart.com, eBay, Alibaba, and to a lesser extent Target.com for market share.