How to apply for small business loan
Check your Small Business Administration Loan online with the email you used upon application.
Simply head on over to www.sbaloanstatus.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
You will be asked to provide your name (first and last), email, phone number, and EIDL Application Number.
SBALoanStatus.com Customer Service
- Phone: 650-480-3243
- Mail: 344 20th St. Oakland, CA 94612
- SBA Guaranteed Loans Email: email@example.com
What will be shown
- Who has already received their loans
- How many people have filed claims before yours
- When you can expect to receive the $10,000 (assuming your approved)
The service is powered by YoGov.
Apply for Disaster Assistance
If you have not filed you still have time. To apply simply head on over www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance.
The entire application will take about 5 minutes to complete.
SBS Loan Notes
Covid-19 related EIDL loans include an up to $10,000 forgivable advance and the maximum amount of money you can request is 2 million dollars.
According to reports the normal application should take about 2 hours (we find that hard to believe but that’s being reported).
SBS Loan Requirements
- Organized for-profit business (small)
- Be a US-based business (Businesses in Canada or Mexico can’t apply)
- Is not dominant in its field on a national basis
- Operates primarily within the U.S. or makes a significant contribution to the U.S. economy through payment of taxes or use of American products, materials or labor
Most Common Question (Max Employees)
“If your business employs 500 or fewer people, you are likely considered a small business and therefore eligible for this program, including the loan advance. However, number of employees is higher for businesses in some industries. The SBA Table of Size Standards shows whether your industry allows more employees. References to alternate use of receipts (income) instead of number of employees do not apply for the COVID-19 EIDL.”