Pre Approved Total
- Apply for the popular Total Visa Credit Card with the 8 character Reservation Code from the mailing promotion
- The 8 character Reservation Code can be found at the bottom of the Pre Approved Total letter
- Those who did not receive a promotional offer can still apply by providing their name and some financial information
The Pre Approved Total is being sent to consumers who information on their credit report indicating that they meet certain criteria BUT does not guarantee approval. Customers who have already applied for the Pre Approved Total promotional offer in the last 30 days will not be approved.
Pre Approved Total Comments
- A good but not great credit card
- Designed for those with average/poor credit
- When opening a Total Visa card account the applicant will have to provide their name, address, date of birth and other information (i.e. driver’s license in some cases)
- Comes with a hefty $75.00 annual fee for first year and $48.00 after that
- New Total Visa cardholders will be charged a one time processing fee of $89.00
- Card holders will get off the hook for the first year in regards to monthly servicing fee but will be $6.25 per month after the first year is up 🙁
- Initial credit limits usually starts at $300
Customers who do not want to receive pre approved credit offers by mail can call 1-888-567-8688 or write to one of the major credit bureaus (i.e. TransUnion PO BOX 505 Woodlyn, PA 19094). The Total Visa Card is issued by Mid America Bank & Trust Company pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Mid America Bank & Trust Company who is a proud FDIC members. Please note that the Total Visa credit card is not allowed to be used at automated fuel pumps, for gambling transactions (i.e. Las Vegas Casinos) or at merchants outside the United States (i.e. a small restaurant in China).