- Obtain more details about the T-Mobile Tuesdays promotion
- This game is open to all legal residents of the United States, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia who are 13 years of age or older
- Employees of T-Mobile and Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. are NOT allowed to participate
T-Mobile Tuesdays promo winners will be notified via an email at the address provided during registration with instructions to follow to redeem the promotional prize. Contestants are limited to one game play per person/valid email/mobile number. All Participants are required to comply with the FTC Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising at 16 CFR 255.
T-Mobile Tuesdays Comments
- A copy of the official rules associated with this T-Mobile promotion can be obtained by writing to: T-Mobile Tuesdays Game – Official Rules Request, P.O. Box 1561, Chicago, IL 60690
- The prize administrator is listed as The Marketing Store Worldwide (these guys will be in charge of making sure prizes are issued to the right people)
- Apple Inc is not affiliated with the T-Mobile Tuesdays promotion
- The Marketing Store Worldwide is a popular sweepstakes promotional prize firm that is headquartered at 55 W. Monroe, Chicago, IL 60603
- This promotion is a must enter for fans of the move “Suicide Squad”
What are the prizes associated with the T-Mobile Tuesdays promotion? The grand prize is a 3 night trip to Los Angeles, CA which includes airport/hotel and hotel/studio ground transfers PLUS a trip to the “Suicide Squad” SFX Experience at Cinema Makeup School. The total value of the T-Mobile Tuesdays grand prize is listed as $7,142. Other prizes include a Harley Quinn “Suicide Squad” hand-etched baseball bat (50 of these will be given way), Harley Quinn “Suicide Squad” Poster and sunglasses, and a Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice DVD (ideal for date night with popcorn). There will be more than 250 prizes given away during the course of the T-Mobile Tuesdays promotion and the total value of all prizes to be given away equals $46,642.