Best Buy 123
- Have a Geek Squad customer service agent access a computer remotely in order to help trouble shot tech issue
- Ideal when a computer is not working and the customer is at a lost
- The Geek Squad will never call contact the customer
BestBuy.com/123 requires an access code to begin the remote session. As soon as the customer enters the access code the nerdy Geek Squad Agent will be able to access their computer remotely in order to help trouble shoot the issue at hand. Any questions in regards to www.bestbuy.com/123 can be directed to a Geek Squad agent at 800-433-5778 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm CT Monday to Friday or Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm CT. Customers may also bring their laptop or computer to a Geek Squad location which can be found inside any Best Buy retail store.
- A must for customers having computer problems
- Geek Squad may charge for the service depending on the customer warranty
- The Geek Squad offers an unmatched level of 24/7/365 support and has won numerous customer service award in regards to tech help
- Geek Squad protection can still be secured even after the product has been purchased
- Customers who wish to purchase product protection after the item has been purchased will have to bring the device to a Geek Squad location before they will provide coverage (this is to make sure the device is 100% working)
What are people saying about the “Geek Squad”?
“The Geek Squad service is one of the primary reasons why I purchase tech products from Best Buy. Any time I’ve ever had to use my Geek Squad Protection Plans, I’ve had nothing but positive experiences.” — Scott R., TX
“They not only saved my computer but possibly my life!” – Chris T., MS
“If it wasn’t for the Geek Squad my multi million dollar business would have had to file for bankrupt protection!” – Neil H., CA