If you want to take full advantage of your Amazon Prime account please link it to your TV and thank us later.
Simply head on over to www.amazon.com/mytv enter code and follow the on-screen instructions.
Just go to the Amazon Instant Video application on your LG TV or Blu-ray Player and then Prime Instant Video to start watching.
Amazon MyTV Enter Code Tips
- Provide the 5 or 6 character code found in the Amazon Video app on the TV or device
- This character code will link the customer’s TV to their Amazon account
- The entire process should take less than 1 minute to complete
- Designed for mobile accounts and desktops
- Amazon has recently raised wages for employees but prices are still better than Walmart
The Amazon MyTV enter code program requires the customer to have an Amazon account and a streaming device or TV.
Once the code has been provided the customer will then be directed to the payment screen where they will have to confirm their purchase
Amazon customers can pay with Paypal, American Express, Visa, or Discover credit cards).
Please note with an eligible Amazon Prime or Prime Video membership the customer will have access to thousands of Prime Video titles at no additional cost.
If you have followed the correct step you will receive a confirmation notice complete on your TV screen.
HectaMedia Must Read’s
Amazon MyTV Comments
- A must for couch potatoes
- Showtime and Starz are available through Amazon Video
- Comes with a free 30-day trial offer
- Members of a shared Amazon Household account, if one adult member is also an Amazon Prime or Prime Video member
- The code will appear on the far left of your TV screen
- Some movies are free while other movies can be rented for a fee
- Amazon TV works with Blu-ray players, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, game consoles, and Android and iOS mobile devices
- Videos are available in SD, HD, or UHD
- Canceling a subscription stops the monthly subscription charge, but does not generate a refund for previous subscription charges
Amazon Samsung Customers
If you’re a Samsung fanboy you will have to visit www.amazon.com/mytv/samsung and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note Xfinity customers can visit www.xfinity.com/support to learn more about linking accounts.
Any questions about the Amazon MyTV promotional offer can be directed to 1 (888) 280-4331.
High-speed Internet connection is not required but highly recommended (better Internet connection will result in fewer hiccups while watching a TV show or Movie).
Amazon.com MYTV Enter Code Customer Service
- Phone: 1-888-280-4331
- Europe number: 0800 496 1081
- Amazon.com Fax Number: 302-636-5454
- Mail: 410 Terry Ave. North Seattle, WA 98109-5210 (Amazon Corporate Office)
Please note the Amazon MyTV service only works with a compatible Amazon TV or Device.
This is a BIG MUST for Amazon FANBOYS as it combines two of their favorite things… AMAZON & TV!
“Love Amazon Prime TV… great shows and easy to use” – Tom C. Chicago, IL
“Amazon Prime could be a NETFLIX killer if Amazon decides to turn their guns on them…most likely won’t however” – Mike G. Seattle, WA
Super easy to use and has a wide selection of shows…. two thumbs WAY up!