Amazon MyTV Enter Code
- Provide the 5 or 6 character code found in the Amazon Video app on the TV or device
- This character code will link the customer’s TV to their Amazon account
- The entire process should take less than 1 minute to complete
- Designed for mobile accounts and desktops
- Amazon has recently raised wages for employees but prices are still better than Walmart
The Amazon MyTV enter code program requires the customer to have an Amazon account and a streaming device or TV. Once the code has been provided the customer will then be directed to the payment screen where they will have to confirm their purchase (the customer can pay with Paypal, American Express, Visa, or Discover credit cards).
Please note with an eligible Amazon Prime or Prime Video membership the customer will have access to thousands of Prime Video titles at no additional cost.
HectaMedia Must Read’s
Amazon MyTV Comments
- A must for couch potatoes
- Showtime and Starz are available through Amazon Video
- Comes with a free 30 day trial offer
- Members of a shared Amazon Household account, if one adult member is also an Amazon Prime or Prime Video member
- Some movies are free while other movies can be rented for a fee
- Amazon TV works with Blu-ray players, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, game consoles, and Android and iOS mobile devices
- Videos are available in SD, HD, or UHD
- Canceling a subscription stops the monthly subscription charge, but does not generate a refund for previous subscription charges
Any questions about the Amazon MyTV promotional offer can be directed to 1 (888) 280-4331.
High speed Internet connection is not required but highly recommended (better Internet connection will result in fewer hiccups while watching a TV show or Movie).