TellWinnDixie.com allows a customer to provide feedback in regards to their visit while earning a money saving coupon!
Tell Winn Dixie Survey Instructions
- Make a purchase at Winn Dixie
- Navigate to www.tellwinndixie.com
- Provide feedback in regards to a visit to Winn Dixie and receive a $5 off coupon
- The $5 off coupon can be used on any future visit to Winn Dixie in the United States
- Best of all the Tell Winn Dixie survey will take less than 3 minutes to complete
All feedback provided via the Tell Winn Dixie survey will be used to improve the quality of the service and the overall atmosphere of the Winn Dixie store in question.
Furthermore, It should be noted the customer only has 72 hours (i.e. 3 days) to take the Winn Dixie customer survey from the time of purchase or the survey code will expire.
The 18 digit survey code can be found on the Winn Dixie in-store receipt towards the bottom just above the barcode.
TellWinnDixie.com Survey Recap
- Internet access is required
- The $5 off coupon cannot be used with other Winn Dixie coupons
- Customers information will never be shared with Winn Dixie employees
- Customers information will not be sold to a 3rd party
Once the customer has completed all survey questions they will receive the $5 off Tell Winn Dixie survey coupon.
Please note that in order to use the coupon the total amount of purchase must be $40 or more.
The Tell Winn Dixie survey is operated by Evolve Research and Consulting who are headquartered at 4/415 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000, Australia (or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
Winn Dixie coupons?
- Check out the FREE Winn Dixie coupon service
- Download the Winn Dixie mobile app to receive personalized coupons to a smartphone
- Sign up for the Winn Dixie baby club to receive coupons via email year round
- Check the Winn Dixie weekly ad
The Winn Dixie mobile app is available for free at the App Store and Google Play.
The Winn Dixie baby club is geared towards those who have a new-born baby as most coupons will be baby related.
Talk To White Spot
- Customers who have dined at a White Spot restaurant can visit the “Talk to White Spot” website to take a survey related to their dining experience
- Each customer who completes the White Spot guest survey will get a coupon good for $5 off of their next purchase
- The $5 coupon is good for 30 days after the completion of the survey
- A new White Spot survey sweepstakes winner will be drawn every day, with the winners contacted within 48 hours of their name being drawn
White Spot restaurant customers can take a survey (aka Talk To White Spot) about their experience and receive a free coupon good on their next visit. As an added bonus, each customer who finishes the survey will be receive 10 chances to win $1,000. Three lucky White Spot survey takers will win $500 instantly. To take the Talk To White Spot feedback survey, customers will need to have the receipt from their visit. Once customers enter the restaurant number, the date of their visit, the time they visited a White Spot restaurant, the receipt number and the total amount spent, they will be asked a series of questions about the quality of service they received.
Talk To White Spot Comments
- There is a limit of two White Spot survey coupons and two $5 redeemed per week
- The White Spot survey sweepstakes is open to legal Canadian or United States residents who are at least 18 years old at the time of their entry
- The $1000 prize will be subject to local taxes
- A minimum purchase of $30 is required to redeem the $5 White Spot survey coupon
More about White Spot
Best known for their hamburgers and “Pirate Pack” kids meals, White Spot is a Canadian restaurant that was founded in 1928 and has been serving up great food for almost 90 years. In the 1960s, White Spot was famous for their car hop service, a service that still exists in some stores today.
The White Spot corporate office is headquartered at 1126 S.E. Marine Drive, Vancouver, BC, V5X 2V7 and can be reached by phone at: 604-321-6631.
Fatburger Customer Survey Feedback
- Take a short survey in regards to chowing down on some FATBURGERS
- Fatburger.com/Feedback is managed by the Fatburger Corporation
- Every member of the Fatburger management team will receive the feedback to make any improvements needed
In order to provide feedback the customer will have to first pick if the visit was pleasant or unpleasant experience along with their location (i.e. United States, Canada, or FATBURGER International location). The customer will then have to provide the FATBURGER location, their first and last name, address, phone number, and email address (please note the address and phone number are optional). Customers will then be asked to rate how likely they are to recommend Fatburger to a friend, how often do they visit FATBURGER, and how did they hear about FATBURGER.
Customers will also be able to rate the quality of the customer service, product quality, timeliness of the order, and overall Fatburger experience. The customer will also be able to provide a short essay in regards to their visit along with the ability to upload a photo if desired (i.e. a picture of a burger that is not up to par)
www.Fatburger.com/Feedback Survey Highlights
- Will take between 4 to 9 minutes to complete
- Available to US, Canada, and International consumers
- All feedback will be sued to make FATBURGER a better place to get a burger
- Any feedback provided at the site shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Fatburger shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis
Any questions in regards to FATBURGER.COM/Feedback can be directed to the corporate office at Fatburger North America Inc., 9720 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 500, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 or call 310-319-1850. Any general inquires in regards to FATBURGER can be directed to email@example.com.
Must try menu items when visiting a Fatburger include the XXXL Fatburger, the Skinnyburger (a must for low carb dieters), and the sweet potatoe fries.
The North Face IM Retail Survey
- Take a super duper short survey in regards to a North Face purchase
- Consumers will need Internet access and about 6 minutes of their time
- All feedback will help improve North Face products and the feedback will never be sold to a third party
TheNorthFace.com/IMRetailSurvey is operated by InMoment Inc and is available in English or French. The customers information will never be shared with the employees who checked them out during the process of their purchase. In order to start The North Face IM Retail Survey please have the 20 digit survey code on hand (this code can be found on the customer receipt below the bar code.
Questions encountered during the course of taking TheNorthFace.com/IMRetailSurvey?
- Based on your recent experience, how likely are you to recommend shopping at this North Face store to a friend or family member?
- How would you rate your overall satisfaction with the entire shopping experience at this North Face store?
- Overall, how would you rate the physical store environment at this North Face store?
- Overall, how well did North Face products meet your expectations?
At the end of the survey the customer is only offered to join the NorthFace VIPeak Rewards program which provides reward points on purchases fro The North Face (online or in store). These points can then be redeemed for adventures around the globe, future event entries or cash back credit at North Face retail locations. The VIPeak Rewards program is pretty nice BUT one would like to see a better reward for providing feedback in regards to customer survey (i.e. money saving coupon or a sweepstakes entry would be ideal here).
www.TheNorthFace.com/IMRetailSurvey Final Notes
- Requires the Internet
- DOES NOT provide a reward for the customers time
- Feedback will be used to make North Face a better place to shop and improve products (i.e. snow jackets, winter boots)
- Join VIPeak Rewards
- Provided valuable feedback in regards to a purchase from ToysRUs
- The feedback will be used to improve customer service at the local Toys R US in question
- Toys R US ask that all feedback is honest and this feedback is extremely valuable to them as they relentlessly strive to provide exceptional service
Feedback.ToysRUS.com requires the access code and store number from the ToysRUS customer receipt in order to begin. The feedback will only be used to improve customer service and the customers name will never be shared with the ToysRUS employees who helped them at the time of purchase. The customer will encounter a variety of questions in regards to their visit once they have entered the access code and store number from the receipt. These questions will include issues revolving around the service of the employees and the quality of the products.
- Make a purchase at a qualifying ToysRUS
- Save the receipt or memorize the access code (or the customer might have some dumpster diving to do in order to take the survey and provide feedback)
- Navigate to the survey URL
- Input the required information
- Answer all the survey questions
- Sleep easy knowing ToysRUS will be a better place to shop due to the feedback
- It is not clear if ToysRUS offers an incentive as part of the survey (i.e. coupon or sweepstakes entry)
Who or what is Toys “R” Us, Inc.?
- New Jersey based toy retailer
- Founded in 1948 out of Washington DC by Charles Lazarus
- Has more than 1500 retail locations plus a strong online presence in the toy shopping category
The Toys “R” Us corporate office is based at One Geoffrey WayWayne, NJ 07470 and can be reached via phone by calling 1 (800) 869-7787 or those who know how to send an email can fire one of to: Corp.GuestServices@toysrus.com. Members of the left-wing media who are looking to make contact with the firm should dial 1 (973) 617-5900.