Samsung Smart Switch
- Allows a customer to transfer contacts, photos, messages, memes, and more from their old phone to the new Samsung Galaxy
- This transfer service works with the GALAXY S7 phone or the THE GALAXY S6 OR EARLIER
- The entire transfer process should take less than 5 minutes to complete
The Samsung Smart Switch service is free to use and requires the customer to connect their olde phone to the Galaxy S7 (of Galaxy S6) using the included USB connector and the cable from their previous phone. Once the cable has been connected to customer will have to select which items they would like to transfer (i.e. images, PayPal App, music, contacts) and then wait a few minutes for the transfer to process. The Samsung Smart Switch service works best with customers who are trying to transfer items from a Android, iOS or BlackBerry OS device.
Samsung Smart Switch Comments
- Super easy to use and only takes a few minutes
- For a wire transfer, device must be a Galaxy devicee with Android 4.3 or higher, iOS 5 or higher, or BlackBerry 7 OS or lower
- Those who do not have a USB cable from their old phone or the USB connector for a wired transfer to a GS7 can look into using the wireless options
- The Smart Switch service can also be used to transfer items from a PC or MAC
- All apps are reinstalled, not reinstated
- Smart Switch will automatically locate and install the necessary drivers
Any questions about the Samsung Smart Switch program can be directed to 1-855-795-0509 or take advantage of the Smart Switch live chat service. Please note that the customers old content will not be overwritten by using the Smart Switch service (i.e. current contacts and SMS messages will remain intact). BUT when transferring a game (i.e. Angry Birds, Candy Crush) the customers progress on those games will NOT be transferred.