American Express My PRG
- RSVP for the popular (and underrated) Premier Rewards Gold offer from AMERICAN EXPRESS (aka AMEX)
- To apply be sure to have the 14 digit RSVP code provided with the mailing offer
- The 14 digit RSVP code can be found in the top right hand corner of the letter from AMEX
The American Express My PRG promotional offer is issued by the American Express Company and is designed for those with good to great credit. Most applicants for the American Express Premier Rewards Gold card that have the RSVP code should be approved in less than 60 seconds. Some of the benefits of this card include 3 x points when booking flights directly with the airline, 2 x points when using the card at US gas stations & US supermarkets PLUS another 2 x points when using the AMEX Premier Gold card at US restaurants.
American Express My PRG Comments
- One of the better card offers going
- Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchases of travelers checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of other cash equivalents
- Must be 18 years of age or older on order to apply
- This promotional offer is available to US residents only
- The Premier Rewards Gold Card is issued by American Express Centurion Bank
- Members will not (contrary to popular belief) receive reward points when making a purchase at a restaurant owned by a U.S. company but located outside the U.S. (i.e. McDonald’s in London)
- Purchases at Nightclubs do not fall under the restaurant category and members will not earn points
Any questions in regards to the American Express My PRG promotional offer can be directed to an AMEX customer service agent at 1-800-AXP-EARN. Please note in order to redeem reward points the customers American Express Premier Gold credit card must be in good standing (this includes any linked account as well).