Cabela’s Club Visa
- Frequent shoppers at Cabela’s will want to sign up for the Cabela’s Club Credit Card to take advantage of a number of great benefits like
- Shoppers who use their Cabela’s Club Visa card get 2% rewards on any purchase made with the card in a Cabela’s store and 1% on all other purchases
- When customers first sign up for the Cabela’s Visa card, they will receive $20 in Cabela’s Club credits, and another $10 in credits after they make their first 5 purchases
Cabela’s Club Visa cardholders can log on to the Cabela’s credit card online portal to access their credit card statements, make a payment towards their account, see the total balance on their card and more. Cardholders have the opportunity to purchase exclusive fishing and hunting experiences like fishing for halibut and salmon in Alaska and other trips across the USA. Customers can save their Cabela’s points to earn free gear in a Cabela’s store, or use those points as a statement credit for purchases they have already made. The Cabela Club Visa is issued by World’s Foremost Bank.
More Important Facts About Cabela’s
- Cabela’s is a hunting, fishing, and outdoors retailer that was first opened in 1961
- They are the largest catalog operations in the world by far, with their mailers being sent to 50 states and over 120 countries
- In their first year as a public company, more than 120 million catalog bearing the Cabela’s name were sent out
- Has their current headquarters in Sydney, Nebraska
- Is famous for their “Gun Library” that lets customers buy and sell new, used, and collectible firearms
Any questions about the Cabela’s Club Visa card can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-850-8402. The simplest way to make a payment to a Cabela’s CLUB Visa card account is via the ‘Setup Online Payment’ from the ‘Payments’ dropdown menu on the account homepage.