- Sign in with a UID account number (please DO NOT include zeros before the UID number)
- New MYHE BFUSA users will have to click the link provided to set up an initial password/account
- Those who forgotten their password will have to start a long account recovery process with thier UID number, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of their social
The myHR BFUSA services allows Bridgestone employees to access employee related documents/services online. The service is free to use and those who fail 4 times in a row to log into an account will be locked out. Please note that myHR Supports IE 8.0, 9.0, 10.0 browsers and can be accessed on most (but not all) smart devices.
- Kyobashi, Tokyo, Japan auto and truck parts manufacturer
- Founded by the cult hero Shojiro Ishibashi in 1931
- Has around 140,000 world-wide (i.e. Canada, Mexico, United States, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Brazil and Argentina)
The Bridgestone Corporation operates in more than 25 Countries and has more than 180 manufacturing plants and R&D facilities with sales in the billions. The Bridgestone Group strives to conduct daily business activities in a way that increases the overall level of CSR activities. The main majority of their profits comes form the sales of tires and rubber but they also make some side cash through auto services (i.e. brakes, oil changes).
Any questions about myHR BFUSA service can be directed to the employees local human resource manager or dial 855-USE-MYHR (855-873-6947).