My HR CVS
- Employees of CVS, including CVS Health and CVS MinuteClinic can log on to the CVS HR web site to manage all of their work matters related to taxes, their paycheck, and more
- The CVS HR web page has a special login just for former employees to find their employment information from the time they worked
- New employees who want to register for the My HR CVS service will need to enter the last 4 digits of their Social security number, along with their date of birth to confirm their identity and set up an account
To make accessing their tax and paycheck information easier and more confidential, and to take the hassle out of updating their personal information, employees who work at a CVS drug store (this includes the CVS MinuteClinic locations, plus any branded CVS Health locations) can access a special CVS HR online portal. The CVS HR web page is operated by Aon Hewitt, one of the biggest names worldwide in the human resources industry. Aeon Hewitt operates in more than 90 countries.
My HR CVS Comments
- Designed for both current and former CVS employees
- Free to use
- Requires a valid email address for new users
CVS is known for having great benefits compared to many retail stores, including full medical and dental insurance, plus a 401K program, an employee discount program and more. One of the best perks of working for CVS is their employee stock purchase program, which can be managed through their online HR page.
More about CVS:
CVS was founded in 1963, and is the second largest pharmacy chain in the United States, behind only Walgreens. CVS currently has just under 8,000 locations in the US, and is the 12th largest company in the world according to Forbes. CVS also operates over 1,000 MinuteClinic locations, usually within a CVS store. These MinuteClinics are designed to be a “quick stop” sort of option for small illnesses and injuries, taking the place of a traditional doctor visit.
Any questions in regards to the My HR CVS service can be directed to:
- One CVS Dr. Woonsocket, RI 02895