TXU Energy Reward Center
- The TXU Energy Rewards program is a prepaid Visa card that’s automatically loaded with cash back every month for enrolled customers
- One time a year, TXU Energy customers who are participating in the program get a portion of their yearly power bill back in cash on a prepaid Visa card
- Customers can log on to track their TXU Energy Rewards and see the current balance on their prepaid card
To date, TXU Energy customers have claimed over $48,000,000 in cash back rewards. Customers can use their TXU prepaid card anywhere Visa is accepted, including to pay their TXU Energy bill. Cash rewards from TXU Energy are paid out at the end of every February for the prior year’s energy bills.
If a TXU Energy Reward Center customer has a rewards balance that’s under $5, TXU Energy may issue a bill credit towards the customer’s account instead of cash back. To be eligible to receive rewards, customers must have a TXU Energy account that is in good standing that has been in service for the full period since their date of enrollment.
TXU Energy also offers prepaid cards to certain customers when they first sign up for TXU Energy, and cards to certain customers who renew their energy account.
Signing up for TXU Energy rewards doesn’t cost the customer anything, and there’s no obligation to sign up for anything else.
More Things About TXU Energy
- Founded in 1912 in Dallas, Texas, the home of the famous Dallas Cowboys
- Thanks to a large amount of debt coupled with a large amount of revenue losses, TXU filed for bankruptcy in 2014
- Generates the majority of its energy through coal and nuclear power plants
- Has roots that trace back to the Texas Power and Light Company, the Texas Electric Services Company, and Dallas Power & Light company
To contact TXU energy about their rewards program:
- Any questions in regards to the TXU Energy Reward Center service can be directed to 1-800-818-6132