Toyota Rewards Visa
- Cardholders who have a Toyota Rewards Visa card can logon to make a payment to their account, see past billing statements, and update their account information
- Payments made online toward a Toyota Rewards credit card must be made with a direct bank account draft
- Customers who have forgotten their username and password for the Toyota Rewards credit card site can logon with their Social Security number and the credit card number
For fans of Toyota vehicles, there’s no better way to show off that loyalty and rack up great rewards points than the Toyota Rewards Visa card. Potential customers can apply for Toyota’s Rewards credit card online and receive an instant answer to their approval.
Toyota Rewards Visa Comments
- The Toyota Rewards Visa card has great benefits like a 0% APR for the first 6 months, and 5,000 bonus points when customers spend $500 within the first 90 days (not counting a Toyota dealership)
- In addition, Toyota Rewards credit card customers get 5 Toyota Rewards points for every $1 spent at a Toyota dealership, plus 2 points for every $1 spent on gas and entertainment, and 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Comenity Capital Bank may and have the right to the change/update the terms of the Toyota Rewards Visa Card Program at any time
What can Toyota Rewards Points Be Redeemed For?
Toyota rewards can be redeemed towards Toyota dealership service, parts, or accessories, used as a statement credit, redeemed for travel and gift cards, or even banked and redeemed for the purchase of a Toyota vehicle. Toyota Rewards Points never expire, and there is no limit to the amount of points a customer can earn. Comenity Capital Bank runs the Toyota Rewards Points program and issues this credit card. Any questions about the Comenity Capital Bank Toyota Rewards credit card can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-844-271-2695.