Privia Bill Pay
- Allows a patient to make a medical appointment payment online
- Patients are allowed to make a one time payment or access an account to set up recurring payments
- To make a quick one time payment please have the QuickPay Code, Statement ID, or Access Code on hand
The Privia Bill Pay service is free to use and by making a payment that person consents that they are authorized to address the patient’s billing matters. Patients can check their Recent Charges Payable Online under the billing tab… they are listed by date of visit, followed by the patients account balance.
Privia Bill Pay Comments
- Does not charge the customer additional fees
- Accepts are major credit and debit cards
- In order to view and print Privia bill pay statements customers must have Adobe Acrobat installed on their PC
How does one save a credit or debit card in the system for future payments?
- Click the Billing tab.
- Select Payment Methods.
- From here you can:
- Click Add a Credit Card to save a new card for future payments.
- Click Make Default to set a saved card as your default payment method.
- Click the Delete link to remove a saved card from the portal.
Any questions or concerns about the Privia Bill Pay service can be directed to 800-973-1442 or email email@example.com. The Privia Medical Group Patient Portal also allows the patient to view upcoming appointments, receive secure messages from the Privia Medical Group staff, and access lab results online. The system is easy to use and is a must for all Privia Medical Group patients.