My Bio Bill
- Customers who have a bill with Bioreference Laboratories can pay their bill with the convenient online portal
- To make a payment online to Bioreference Laboratories, customers will need their bill with invoice number
- When patients make an online payment to their Bioreference bill, this payment will be applied to their account within 24 hours
Bioreference Laboratory is a facility that administers certain types of testing required by law or required by employers. In some cases, businesses will pay for these tests, but in some cases, customers will be asked to pay for their own test. For those, customers can use their credit or debit card online to pay for a test that was administered. Once payment is made, a confirmation e-mail will be sent with receipt. Due to medical regulations, individuals cannot purchase and administer the tests that Bioreference Laboratories offers. These test must be performed in a Bioference facility.
My Bio Bill Comments
- When making a payment please note that the invoice number can be located in the upper right hand corner of the Bio Bill statement
- Patients taking a test at Bioreference Laboratories are asked to continue to take all of their standard medications before taking any test
- All major credit cards (i.e. Visa, AMEX, Discover) are accepted via the My Bio Bill payment service
Through their Community Health Advocacy Program, discounts are available for patients who do not have insurance. For customers who file a claim with their insurance provider, they may receive a check they will be asked to send to Bioreference to make their payment.
More Information About Bioreference Laboratories
- Has a presence in over 50 countries around the world
- Was founded in 1981, and quickly earned a reputation for fast growth, expanding up to 20% each year
- Also offers testing for anatomical pathology, genetic makeup, and women’s health issues
Serves primarily doctor’s offices, medical facilities, and prisons, and administers STAT testing, HIV testing, HepC testing, and other molecular tests. Bioreference Laboratories also works with all major players in the health insurance industry such as Cigna, United Healthcare, Humana, Aetna, Coventry and Blue Plans.
Any questions about a MyBioBill can be directed to a Bioreference Laboratories customer service agent at 800-229-5227 or write to them via US Mail: 481 Edward H. Ross Drive Elmwood Park, NJ 07407.