TechronAdvantageCard Bill Payment
Pay a bothersome TechronAdvantageCard account online.
Visit www.techronadvantagecard.com pay bill to pay that bill and avoid those lives sucking late fees.
In order to obtain this lucrative gas credit card, you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
The Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Cards are issued by Synchrony Bank.
TechronAdvantagecard.com pay bill Customer Service
- Phone: 1-844-442-7931
- Mail: Could not be found no matter how much money we threw at the problem
- Fax: See number #2
- No annual fee
- Get cash access 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- $0 fraud liability
- 10 cents off when you spend $300 in a month
- 20 cents off when you spend $1000 in a month
- Earn 3 cents on every fill-up
- Promotional credits must be used within 90 days
Top 3 related content
- Amazon My TV Enter Code
- VZW Digital Rebate Center
Find a Chevron fuel station near you.
Chevron Customer Service
Other Gas Credit Cards To Consider?
Like any good consumer, you should always do your research to determine which gas credit card is right for you.
Some are better than others depending on your gasoline spending habits.
Consider these gas cards today…
- Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card
- PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card
- Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain any of the above gas cards.
The above cards also require the applicant to have a good to great credit score.
Consumers with less than ideal credit will want to consider a Credit One card.
TechronAdvantage Card URL
HUI Claims Hawaii
- File an appeal or unemployment claim in the state of Hawaii online
- Please note that once per month System Maintenance is scheduled from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. HST
- The service is operated by the state of Hawaii and paid for by the tax payers
The HUI Claims Hawaii service is easy to use and online submissions can be made during the following times: Monday through Friday 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. HST or Weekends and Holidays 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. HST (online appeal submissions are not required but are the simplest way to file an appeal). Unemployment insurance is a program administered by the Unemployment Insurance Division of the State Department of Labor and Industrial Relations in Hawaii and applicants should be totally unemployed or working less than normal hours and earning less than normal pay. Any questions in regards to the HUI Claims process can be directed to (808) 586-8960 or those looking to fax important HUI Claim related document can send it to: (808) 586-8980. Applicants MUST file a continued claim for each week that they wish to receive benefits and the continued claim must be filed on time (within 7 days after the period being claimed, or within 14 days with good cause for late filing).
Who will not get paid via the HUI Claim process?
- Those who have voluntarily quit a job without good cause
- Those who have lied or cheated in order to collect benefits
- Those who were fired due to misconduct that was work related
- Those who are unemployed because of a work stoppage at their establishment due to a labor dispute
Those who do file for Unemployment Insurance in the state of Hawaii are required to sign up and register for work with the State Workforce Development Division within 7 days of making an application. To register for work applicants will have to upload their resume online at www.hirenethawaii.com.
- The Travelers e-pay service is set up for customers who have Travelers insurance to make an online payment to their Travelers bill
- Travelers e-pay can be used for both individual and family insurance plans, plus Travelers business professional insurance plans
- Payments made using Travelers online payments system will be processed at the end of the business day
- A must for frequent business travelers
To use the Travelers e-pay service, customers will need to set up a Travelers account online using their account number and their personal information. If a customer doesn’t have a Travelers account, they’ll need to create one for free. A one time payment can be made through Travelers e-pay by using the Payment Express option, but customers will need to have a copy of their statement available (since they’ll need to enter a Travelers’ account number or policy number plus their home ZIP code). One of the most popular options for making a Traveler’s Insurance payment online is the “Auto Pay” program. Customers who enroll in Traveler’s Auto Pay will have their payment automatically taken out of their account each month on the appropriate due date, making sure they never have to worry about being late with a payment. Traveler’s Insurance payments can also be mailed to Travelers Personal Insurance, P. O. Box 660326, Dallas, TX 75266-0326.
More About The Traveler’s Insurance Express Pay Program
Traveler’s Express pay operates through Electronic Funds Transfer (also called EFT for short) which uses the customer’s bank transit routing number and their bank account number each time a payment is made. Since this information is not stored using Express Pay, customers who are making recurring payment will need to set up an account so their information is stored.
Contacting Traveler’s Insurance
To contact a Traveler’s contact customer service about the e-pay option
- Call 1-800-252-2268
- Write to Travelers CL Remittance Center, PO BOX 660317, Dallas, TX 75266-0317
- The TacLight Lantern services give customers the chance to purchase a military grade lantern that’s built to withstand the toughest of conditions
- There are no shipping and handling fees when ordering a TacLight online, but there is a small $2 web processing fee applied to every order
- All TacLight orders placed through TacLightLanterm.com comes with a free lifetime guarantee where the customer can have their lantern replaced if it ever stop working
- TacLight is built to withstand almost any element, including being frozen in ice, submerged under water, and placed shortly in a fire
- This is an ideal Christmas gift for all Dads
All TacLight lantern orders placed in the states of New Jersey, California, New York and Nevada will have sales tax charges, while orders from Alaska and Hawaii will have a $10 shipping surcharge added. Any TacLight orders from Puerto Rico will have a $20 shipping charge added. When buyers purchase TacLight, they will usually receive their lantern within 7 to 10 business days of placing their order online. Taclight is smaller, brighter, and more energy efficient than any other LED lights on the market today. The Tac Light lantern costs just $19.99 with free shipping, and when customers order online, they’ll have their lantern upgraded to a premium lantern with magnetic base for easier use. When customers order TacLight online, there is a 30 day money back guarantee in place where the buyer can get their money back with no questions asked if they’re not happy with the product.
What makes a TacLight different than other lanterns?
When customers order a TacLight Lantern online, they’re getting a lantern that’s twice as bright as a normal lantern that weight less than a pound and collapses to a size smaller than a smart phone when not in use. A Tac Light can fill an entire room with light and can be visible for up to two nautical miles away.
To contact a TacLight representative over the phone
- Call 1-800-417-6079
- 400 RETURNS RD, Wallingford CT, 06494
Sunset Customer Service
- People who need to make a payment for Sunset magazine can do so online through the Sunset Customer Service page
- The Sunset Customer Service is free to use for all subscribers
- Offers a live chat service which is powered by Moxie Software
- The service will be down once a month for maintenance and upgrades
Customers who are subscribed to unset magazine can visit the Sunset customer service portal to manage their magazine subscription, including making a payment to their account, seeing how many magazines they have left, changing their address and more. Subscribers who are getting Sunset magazine to their home but need to change their delivery address can make that change online easily by just logging in to their account. The new address change should be reflected in two magazine cycles. People who are looking for a gift subscription to Sunset can send one via e-mail through the Sunset customer service portal, and the recipient should start getting the magazine in just three months. Those who would like make a payment to Sunset magazine will need to log in with their account number and their ZIP code (the Sunset account number can be found on the mailing label directly above the customer’s name). Please note an online payment for Sunset magazine will be applied to the subscriber’s account within one to two business days, so if a payment is being made actually on the due date, it’s recommended that customers just call in.
More to Know About Sunset Magazine
Sunset is a lifestyle magazine that focuses on home design and decorating tips, gardening ideas, healthy recipes, travel recommendations, and other info related to an upscale, trendy, healthy lifestyle. The magazine was founded in 1898 and actually focuses mostly on the American west.
- The magazine started as a publication of the Southern Pacific Transportation Company as a way to combat the negative “wild west” stereotype many people still had about California and the surrounding states
To contact Sunset magazine about a subscription
- SUNSET Customer Service, PO Box 60001 , Tampa, FL 33660-0001