- The Limited Claim web site offers up a warning for anyone collecting Social Security: thanks to a new deal from President Obama, an income loophole is going to be closed off; a loophole that could be worth as much as $60,000
- Social Security claimants who miss out on this loophole will essentially be missing an extra two paychecks every single year for the next 20 years – which works out to about 3 entire years of checks
- The Palm Beach Research Group is making a free guide to increasing Social Security income available completely free
Thanks to a recent deal made by President Obama, one small loophole in the Social Security system setup is soon being closed. The deadline to make a claim that falls under this Social Security loophole is fast approaching, and once this Social Security loophole is closed, it will be gone permanently.
- The Limited Claim web site is run by The Palm Beach Research Group, which is a financial publishing company in Florida
- With a subscriber base of over 75,000 people, the PBRG publishes advisories on stock, finances, other income related recommendations
- The Palm Beach Research Group is actually a part of a larger corporation that’s spread out over 20 countries and has a reach of over 2 millions people
This research organization has accurately scooped out and analyzed several other potential loopholes like bills that were signed into law, and the imminent trouble that Fannie Mae and Fannie Mac saw.
Palm Beach Research Group is offering up their guide to this Social Security loophole, plus a guide with 4 tips to increasing your Social Security income absolutely free. The Social Security Administration has a special formula to calculate inflation, and that’s where this loophole comes in to play.
To contact the Palm Beach Research Group:
- 55 NE 5th Avenue, Delray Beach, FL. 33483