Allows a customer to activate Sam’s Club credit card online.
Requires Internet connection.
Sam Club employees are allowed to have this credit card.
Simply visit www.samsclubcredit.com/activate to begin the activation process.
Sam’s Club Credit Activate Card Online
- Register your Sam’s Club Mastercard online by using your 16 digit account number
- Your Sam’s card is accepted
Sam’s Club is a member only warehouse chain with 632 locations throughout the United States and 38 internationally.
They are owned by Wal-Mart and compete with stores like B.J.’s and Costco. To help serve all the needs of their customers, they have introduced Sam’s Club Mastercard.
With this credit card, you can not only make all of your purchases at Sam’s Club but anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
When you use your Sam’s Club Mastercard, you will receive 5% cash back on gas, 3% cash back on dining and travel, and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
Cash back checks are issued each February for the cashback accrued during the previous calendar year.
Your cash back rewards are forfeited if one of three things happen: your Sam’s Club MasterCard falls out of good standing, the Sam’s Club membership terminates or lapses, or if your cash back earned in a year is less than $5.
Once you have your card, you’ll want to have it registered online so you can keep track of your statements, make payments, and more.
To register your card online, you will need to be the primary account holder, and you will need to have the card in front of you.
Once you enter your 16 digit account number, you’re on your way to being set up.
- A maximum of $5,000 in cash back rewards can be earned each calendar year
- Open an account, and you’ll receive a $20 statement credit
- For new accounts, the variable purchase APR is 14.90% or 22.90% for the Sam’s Club Mastercard and 22.90% for the Sam’s Club Consumer Credit card accounts. A minimum interest charge of $2 will be assessed for both types of cards.
- Synchrony Bank issues the Sam’s Club Mastercard and does so according to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated
Contact Sam’s Club Credit Card
For questions about your account, contact