eService Gap Make Payment
- GapCard customers can make a quick payment online without the need to write a check or buy a costly stamp
- The service is free to use and customers must register with a valid email address before account access is granted
- The GapCard rewards customers with $5 for every 500 points they earn (the $5 will come in the form of a credit that can be used at any Gap location)
The eService Gap Make Payment service is operated by Synchrony Bank and customers can also track a payment, view/print recent statements, view balances, track GapCard rewards, and update account information (i.e. phone number, address). Upon eService Gap Make Payment registration customers will need to provide their full name as it appears on their GapCard along with their billing zip code… the customer should have the GapCard in their possession at the time of registration and MUST be the primary cardholder.
Service Gap Make Payment Comments
- A must for Gap customers
- Payments can be made using any major credit card
- Any questions about the GapCard can be directed to 1.800.427.7895
The Gap, Inc (aka GAP) was founded in 1969 by Donald and Doris Fisher. The first GAP store opened its doors on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco and it mainly sold Levi’s jeans. Today the firm has more than 3700 locations world-wide and annual revenues around 16 billion US Dollars. Subsidiaries of the GAP include Banana Republic (a high-end fashion retailer), Old Navy (on the cheaper side and geared towards families), Athleta, and Intermix.
Please note the GapCard can be used to earn points at not only Gap locations but also the Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Athleta. Customers will earn 5 points for every dollar spent when shopping in store OR online. The GapCard is a credit card and will affect a customer’s credit score based upon on time payments… applicants will be asked to provide their annual income when making an application.