Savings & CDs FAQ
- All services are FDIC insured
- There are never any fees
- Convenient and simple online processing
With Eloan, there’s never been a better time to start saving. You’ll get great rates plus some of the best customer service around. In fact, the more you deposit, the greater your interest rate will be. Whether you’re just looking for an online savings account or you’re looking to invest your money to increase your return, Eloan has what you need. You do not need any special hardware or software, and you can use any U.S. bank.
- A $5,000 minimum deposit is required for a savings account
- A $10,000 minimum deposit is required for a Certificate of Deposit
- Eloan has some of the financial industry’s toughest privacy policies, ensuring your information stays confidential
- Transfers are made through Eloan’s Automated Clearing House (ACH) system, and will process in 2 or 3 business days.
- You can make unlimited deposits, but are limited to six withdrawals per calendar month
To set up your account, you’ll need your regular identifying information (name, address and phone number), your Social Security number, and your banking information. Once your account is connected to your bank, Eloan will make two small deposits. You will receive a link to verify these these amounts, ensuring that your information is correct.
If you have any questions or need customer service on your account, Eloan can be contacted three ways:
- E-LOAN Inc., 85 Broad St., 10th Floor, New York, NY 10004
- Their online contact form