My BP Station Register
- Making costly BP gasoline Invigorate and BP Diesel purchases? Might as well earn rewards on them with the BP Driver Rewards program
- My BP Station Register only take about 5 minutes to complete and members can start earning rewards on costly gas purchase right away
- The activation process consist of 3 short steps
The My BP Station Register process requires the consumer to provide their name (first and last), BP card number, a valid email address, and their mobile phone number. Please note the members mobile number can be used as an alternate ID to earn and redeem rewards at the pump without having to carry the bothersome BP rewards card. At the time of sign up members will also be opted in to receive emails regarding BP coupon offers and marketing promotions unless they uncheck the box.
My BP Station Register Comments
- Not available at New Jersey BP locations
- BP Visa with Driver Rewards and BP Card with Driver Rewards cards are not eligible to be linked
- Reward members will earn a nice little 10¢ off per gallon for every $100 they spend on BP fuel
- This is not a credit card and the program is free to join
- BP will never charge the BP Driver Rewards member an annual fee
- Points can be redeemed at the pump in a few seconds (no need to go inside the gas station)
- Some Visa credit cards can be linked to the popular BP Driver rewards program
- All rewards are valid for a single use only up to 20 gallons
Any questions in regards to the My BP Station Registration process can be directed to 877.852.3025. Please BP Driver rewards cannot be combined with any other promotional offer and points will expire after 1 years time (aka 365 days). Current point balance can be checked anytime online via the BP Driver Rewards transaction history.