Hilton TMTP Employee Rate
- Hilton employees can book special discounted room rates from across the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands simply for being a Hilton team member
- The Team Member and Hilton Family Travel Program is available to ALL Hilton employees (both full-time and part-time)
- In order to book a reservation the employee will have to confirm that they actually work for Hilton
The Hilton TMTP Employee Rate service will allow the employee to save their work location once it has been confirmed so they do not have to keep going through that bothersome process every time they want to book a room using the Hilton Employee Discount Website (please note that ccookies must be enabled on the employee computer in order to save the work location). Once the employees has confirmed their work status they can search for their desired location and travel dates. The Hilton TMTP Employee Rate service program will allow the employee to nook up to seven consecutive nights at any of the Hilton owned, managed or franchised hotels and resorts.
Hilton TMTP Employee Rate Comments
- Employees make reservations at the Conrad Hotels & Resorts must book at least 14 days out
- Employees booking at Hampton by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton & Home2 must reserve at least 7 days ahead of time
- Embassy Suites requires the employee to book 3 days out
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel & Resorts, Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, and Hilton Garden Inn hotels allows the Hilton TMTP Employee Rate user to book up to the date of their arrival (assuming there are open rooms)
- Team Members may enjoy the Hilton TMTP benefit for leisure travel only (i.e. it is not allowed for employees traveling for business)
- Discounted rates vary by room type, hotel, and brand (i.e. a discount at the Conrad Hotels & Resorts may not be as great as a discount at the Hilton Garden Inn)
- Employees who work at a leased operation within a Hilton hotel (i.e. parking, gift shops, Starbucks coffee shop) are NOT eligible for the TMTP program
Any questions about the Hilton Employee Discount Website can be directed to the Hilton TMTP Reservations Desk between the hours of 2 pm and 10 pm Central Time at 1-877-54-ROOMS or dial 877-547-6667 for those outside the United States and Canada. At the time of check in the Hilton TMTP employee will have to present a Travel Passport or the Hilton Family Travel Passport along with Photo ID.