Citi Easy Deals
- With Citi Easy Rewards, customers earn points by using their credit card normally, and then can use those points to save money instantly on thousands of items at hundred of merchants
- When customers want to redeem Citi Easy Rewards, they just shop at an eligible merchant and use their linked Citi card. At checkout, they will see the amount of points they can redeem
- Only Citi card holders can participate in the program, but there’s no fee to join Citi Rewards, and no application process needed
Over 300,000 deals are available via the Citi Easy Deals program and includes any category imaginable like clothing, electronics, travel, and more. Citi Rewards can even be used to shop for gift cards. Citi cardholders start earning points the day they begin using their card. Even Citi cardholders who are not signed up for the Citi Easy Rewards program are earning points.
Citi Easy Deals Comments
- If customers want to see their Citi Rewards Points balance, they can find it under the “My Account” section of CitiEasyDeals.com
- When cardholders use their Citi card, they’ll earn 10% of their total purchase as Easy Rewards points
- Currently, more than 200,000,000 customers have an account with a Citi institution.
More to Know About Citi
- Was founded in June of 1812, so they have over 200 years of financial experience
- Formed one of the world’s largest company mergers in 1998
- Currently the third largest United States bank by total assets
Citi is a financial company that is the primary conductor of US Treasury operations. It is the world’s largest financial services company with operations in 16,000 offices across 140 countries. The Citi corporate office is currently based in the Big Apple at 399 Park Avenue, New York, New York 10043. In the middle of the great financial crisis of 2008, Citi was the world’s richest bank and the world’s largest company (that has changed ever since the near melt down of the modern economy that took place due to dud loans).
To contact Citi about the “Easy Deals” point redemption program:
- Any questions about the City Easy Deals reward program can be directed to 1-800-231-6381