- Signing up for the $2 Sea Bond coupon will also sign the customer up for other e-mails from Sea Bond with more chances to save money in the future
- Sea Bond is a zinc free product, and is completely safe for oral use (and even accidentally swallowing Sea Bond isn’t a problem)
- The Seabond Savings web site gives customers who use Seabond the chance to save money on their Seabond denture purchase
Customers can instantly $2 in Seabond Savings when they sign up for the SeaBond Savings Reward Program (plus get extra Seabond offers and additional Seabond coupons when they join). Sea Bond Denture Adhesive Cream, Sea Bond Denture Adhesive Seals, Sea Bond Dental Bath, and Sea Bond Dental Brush. All Sea Bond products come in a regular and fresh option (with the fresh having a special “fresh” and long lasting natural mint flavor).
Sea-Bond Savings Comments
- If any Sea Bond product (either the cream or the seals) are swallowed, there is no toxic danger since the ingredients are all natural
- Sea Bond can be purchased at CVS, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, or any number of online retailers
- The $2 instant Sea Bond coupon is good at any store, but usually isn’t good online
Do Sea Bond Seals expire?
Sea Bond seals can not be reused, and it’s recommended that they be replaced after every use (Sea Bond seals should be changed once per day). As long as they’re kept in a cool, dry place, Sea Bond seals don’t have any expiration date, and should last as long as they’re taken care of. All Sea Bond seals come in a standard, one size fits all size.
To contact Sea Bond about the $2 savings coupon offer