PrePaid Citi BioLife
- The BioLife Plasma Services Card is f the most convenient ways to manage the payment you receive for plasma donation at BioLife
- After each donation, your funds are automatically added to the card
- The BioLife card functions just like any normal debit card, and is accepted anywhere Visa is, including ATMs
BioLife Plasma Services is one of the leaders in the plasma collection industry, and has just one goal: To provide the absolute highest quality plasma and to not just meet, but exceed the expectations of our customers, making sure that life-saving plasma is available when needed. To make sure they’re able to uphold their mission, they must rely on plasma donors. Aside from the knowledge that plasma is helping save lives, a side benefit of donating plasma is the financial compensation. To help their donors manage the payment they receive, BioLife has instituted a “Plasma Services Card” that’s actually issued by Visa and functions like any other debit card.
- There is no credit associated with the BioLife card, and there is no approval and credit check process when you apply
- You can transfer funds straight from your BioLife card to your bank account, but you can not transfer funds from your bank account to the card
- When you access the BioLife card website, you can withdraw funds, check your balance, review purchases, update your personal information, and more
- If you use your card at an ATM, there’s no additional charge if you use an ATM from these banks: Citibank, Money Pass, 7 Eleven, and Allpoint
Before you using the Citi BioLife card for the first time it must be activated. To do this, call 1-888-472-0099. You will need to enter the 16-digit card number and your date of birth, and choose a PIN.
For questions regarding your BioLife card, contact