- Claim a Netflix gift with a PIN code
- The redemption process takes less than 30 seconds to complete
- Please note these gift cards are one time use cards and are only redeemable for the Netflix subscription service (the “Netflix Service”) in countries where the service is offered in the currency denominated on the Gift Card
In order to complete the Netflix gift redeem process the customer must have the PIN number without this number the customer will not be able to claim their gift. Customers MUST have a valid Netflix membership account in order to redeem the gift and the PIN number cannot be redeemed by a third-party. Netflix gift cards are assigned a dollar amount (i.e. $50) and the users must be 18 years of age or older in order to redeem the gift.
- The entire value of the Gift Card will be applied to customers Netflix account upon redemption
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be substituted for any other gift card
- The Netflix Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, or transferred under any circumstances
- It does not appear that Netflix will replace a lost or stolen card
These gift cards make perfect gifts for friends, family, and even teachers. Please note Netflix gift cards DO NOT expire and can be used by United States, Canada, and Mexico residents. Any questions in regards to the Netflix Gift process can be directed to 866-579-7172.