Net Credit Loan
- Apply for a personal loan worth up to $10,000 (some applicants may be allowed to obtain a loan more than $10,000 depending on the situation)
- Applicants can also check their eligibility online (this will not hard a credit score)
- The minimum amount of loan an applicant can apply for is $1000
The Net Credit Loan service allows a borrow to make an application online 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Online loan applicants can receive an eligibility decision instantly (MOST OF THE TIME), and if approved, funding can be as soon as the next business day. Please note a customer will need a checking/savings account in good standing in order to obtain a loan from Net Credit.
Net Credit Loan Comments
- Super short loan application
- Should receive an instant decision
- Offers a “chat” service with an online customer service representative (no charge for this)
- Loan payments will be drawn automatically from the customer’s bank account
- All personal loans through NetCredit use simple interest and have no additional or hidden fees
- Borrowers who are late making a payment should call Net Credit collections at (877) 392-2016
Common uses of a Net credit Loan include credit card debt, auto loan, home loan, Home Equity lines of credit (aka HELOC), and vacation loans (i.e. people who take out a loan just so they can visit Hawaii for example). Please note in the states of Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, and Washington all Net Credit installment loans are offered by Republic Bank & Trust Company who is member FDIC.
Any questions About the Net Credit Loan offer can be directed to a dedicated customer service agent at (877) 392-2014 (please have the Net Credit loan number on hand when calling about the status of a loan or a current loan that is outstanding).