How to apply for small business loan
Check your Small Business Administration Loan online with the email you used upon application.
Simply head on over to www.sbaloanstatus.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
You will be asked to provide your name (first and last), email, phone number, and EIDL Application Number.
SBALoanStatus.com Customer Service
- Phone: 650-480-3243
- Mail: 344 20th St. Oakland, CA 94612
- SBA Guaranteed Loans Email: email@example.com
What will be shown
- Who has already received their loans
- How many people have filed claims before yours
- When you can expect to receive the $10,000 (assuming your approved)
The service is powered by YoGov.
Apply for Disaster Assistance
If you have not filed you still have time. To apply simply head on over www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance.
The entire application will take about 5 minutes to complete.
SBS Loan Notes
Covid-19 related EIDL loans include an up to $10,000 forgivable advance and the maximum amount of money you can request is 2 million dollars.
According to reports the normal application should take about 2 hours (we find that hard to believe but that’s being reported).
Trending: Amazon.com/MyTV and BankofAmerica.com/mduidebitcard
SBS Loan Requirements
- Organized for-profit business (small)
- Be a US-based business (Businesses in Canada or Mexico can’t apply)
- Is not dominant in its field on a national basis
- Operates primarily within the U.S. or makes a significant contribution to the U.S. economy through payment of taxes or use of American products, materials or labor
Most Common Question (Max Employees)
“If your business employs 500 or fewer people, you are likely considered a small business and therefore eligible for this program, including the loan advance. However, number of employees is higher for businesses in some industries. The SBA Table of Size Standards shows whether your industry allows more employees. References to alternate use of receipts (income) instead of number of employees do not apply for the COVID-19 EIDL.”
If you need a loan you might want to check out SpotLoan.com today.
Visit www.spotloan.com to apply now.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to apply.
Apply for a loan up to $800 and receive the cash as soon as tomorrow.
SpotLoan.com Phone Number and Customer Service
The toll-free number is available from Monday to Friday 7 am-8 pm CT and Saturday 9 am-6 pm CT (closed for business on Sunday).
“I’m very well pleased with the way you handle things. I would like to thank very much I would recommend Spotloan to anyone who need help getting a loan” – by David Noland
“Spotloan provided me with a loan when I was in desperate need of money for medical bills. I am grateful for their assistance. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because of the high-interest rate” – Brandy L.
“You have to know what you are signing up for and make sure you read all the fine print, but they do an amazing job of being up front about all charges and they have no penalties for early repayment. Customer service is great and very attentive.” – Rob K.
None could be found.
In order to apply, you will have to provide your name, SSN, and date of birth.
Applicants will also have to provide contact information to include their email address, phone number, and a secondary number (if available).
SpotLoan also will want income information to include rent amount or monthly mortgage payment plus how much the applicant makes per month.
Enjoy Shutterfly and Kohls?
Visit shutterfly.com/kohlsgift to get the best of both worlds (Kohl’s cardholders can enter their Shutterfly promo code and receive $20 off their first order, free shipping, and 50 free prints just for signing up)
Opp Loans Application
- Enter the personal offer code in order to apply for a loan
- OppLoans.com/MyOffer is managed by Opportunity Financial, LLC
- The personalized offer code can be found on the promotion loan letter that was received via US mail
In order to apply for a personal loan from Opportunity Financial, LLC the applicants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US. The applicant must also have a source of income and agree to a possible credit check if required. When entering the personal loan code please enter the code exactly as it appears on the Opp Loans promotional letter.
If the applicant does not have the Opp Loans promotional code they can still apply but the odds of them being approved will not be as great as they have not been prescreened. Those that do not have an offer code will have to provide their name (first and last), email address, and then create a memorable password.
- Please note applicants living in the state of New York must use high-interest loans services for short-term financial needs only and not as a long-term financial solution
- Applying for a loan with the Opp Loans promotional code will not affect a FICO score
- The loan can be used for just about anything the applicant desires to include a dream vacation, paying of high interest debt, or buying that dream Ford Mustang (in yellow)
- Opportunity Financial, LLC is licensed by the Delaware State Bank Commissioner
- The applicant will need to provide a checking account number in which the loan can be deposited into
Any questions in regards to a personal loan from Opportunity Financial, LLC can be directed to a customer service agent at 800-990-9130.
If the application is processed before 7:30 ET Monday to Friday the funds will usually arrive the next day.
- The Integrate Capital Service is set up for businesses to get the capital they need to operate their business, or people who have a new business idea to get off the ground
- Loans are not guaranteed
- Loans cannot be used to pay off debt
- Starting the process of getting a loan from Integrate is easy, and just finding out more information won’t affect a person’s credit profile
If people need new equipment for their business and they need a loan, there are plenty of times they just don’t have time to wait. That’s where Integrate comes in – just fill out the application and a representative from Integrate Capital will be in touch. Integrate Capital is not a credit card, but is a business loan. When people fill out their application, they’re just applying for a loan to run their business or to begin a new business, so if people don’t want to sign up for a new credit card, there’s no issue here. Funds from Integrate Capital can only be used for business reasons, so there’s no danger of running up a huge line of credit. The actual Integrate card that someone receives in the mail can’t be used to make any purchases, so it doesn’t need to be saved (for people interested in a loan). Please note once people submit an application to Capital, they should expect to hear back from a representative within 1 to 2 business days (to make sure people get the money they need as fast as they can).
What happens to people with a Integrate pre-approval card?
People who have received a pre-approval card from Integrate Capital can log on to get their application started by entering the 16 digit number that appears on their card. Once that’s entered, Integrate will ask a few personal financial questions that will help move the application process along.
To contact Integrate Capital
Lend Up Preapproved
- People who have been pre approved for a loan from LendUp can log on to complete their application online and get an instant decision
- Good credit isn’t required to get a loan from LendUp, in fact, a LendUp loan is designed for people with credit that may not let them get a loan anywhere else
- For a payment that is returned by a borrower’s bank, LendUp does charge a one time additional fee for non sufficient funds
- LendUp does not allow an existing loan to be renewed
The Lendup application process shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes to complete, and potential borrower will know the result of their application right away (with no waiting around for days to hear back like when applying for a loan from a big bank). To get started with a LendUp loan application, customers will need to enter their preapproval code (a 12 digit number) that was printed on the mailing they received. Customers without a LendUp preapproval code can still apply for a loan, they’ll just need to click on the special link. Per the loan rules, customers who get a loan from LendUp and fail to make payment on that loan may receive collection notices about their debt. LendUp may sell the customer’s information to a third-party debt collection agency or another company that specializes in collecting past due consumer debt.
What does preapproval for a LendUp loan mean?
When customers get a loan preapproval notice from LendUp, it means their credit meets certain conditions at that time. A preapproval notice doesn’t absolutely guarantee that someone will receive final approval for a loan. When a customer actually applies for a loan from LendUp, their credit at that time is taken into account.
To contact LendUp about a loan application
- 237 Kearny St, #372, San Francisco, CA 94108