My Trader Joe’s
- Trader Joe’s Crew Resource Member website is designed for Trader Joe’s employees to manage information related to their workday, like checking their timesheet, requesting days off, and more
- To login to the Trader Joe’s employee website, employees just need to enter their TJ crew member number as their user name, and the last 4 digits of their Social Security number as their password
Employees of Trader Joe’s can use the TJ crew web site to act as their communication between themselves and their manager, handling most tasks that a Trader Joe’s manager usually would. The Trader Joe’s crew website is limited to use by employees only, and any unauthorized access by anyone that doesn’t work for Trader Joe’s could be punishable under local laws.
My Trader Joe’s Comments
- Free to use
- Requires a valid email address
- Former Trader Joe’s crew members can still manage their information by clicking on the special link for former Trader Joe’s employees.
More about Trader Joe’s
- Today, Trader Joe’s has over 450 locations across the United States and over 10,000 employees
- A 2008 Businessweek article noted that Trader Joe’s has the highest sales per square foot of any grocery store chain in the United States
- The Trader Joe’s corporate office is headquartered at 800 S Shamrock Ave, Monrovia, CA 91016
Trader Joe’s was founded in 1958 in Pasadena, California, and has a presence in 44 states today (although southern California is their primary focus). The chain is named after its founder, Joe Coulombe. Trader Joe’s receives numerous awards each year, often being called one of the most ethical grocery store chains and ranking among the highest in customer satisfaction. Any questions in regards to the My Trader Joe’s employee service can be directed to the employees HR department or they can contact the Trader Joe’s corporate office at (626) 599-3700