- By using Max Lend, customers can get as much as a $1,250 cash loan that’s deposited in their bank account the next day
- At the current time, payments for a loan from Max Lend can only be made by direct bank transfer, not a credit or debit card
- Customers who apply for a Max Lend loan will receive answer to their loan application in as little as 10 minutes during regular business hours
To apply for a loan from Max Lend (which is a much better alternative to traditional payday loans), customers will need to enter personal information like their name and address in the first section. The second section of a Max Lend loan involves applicants submitting how often they get a paycheck (weekly, bi-weekly, twice a month, or one time a month), if they have ever filed for bankruptcy, and the name of their employer.
Max Lend Comments
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to obtain a loan
- Applicants will have to show proof of income
- APR’s range from 471.7846% to 841.4532% depending on the duration of the loan and the loan origination fees
The final step for a Max Lend loan is for customers to enter their banking information (like routing number and account number) for payments to be made.
How to qualify for a loan from the Max Lend web site
To be eligible to get a Max Lend loan, potential borrowers just need to meet a few basic requirements, like:
- Having a verified source of income that is directly deposited into a checking account (and having that account open for at least 3 months)
- Have a “take home” pay that meets the minimum requirements for Max Lend (see their website for specific information on this)
- Have no current bankruptcy proceedings on file with a local court system
To contact Max Lend?
Any questions in regards to a Max Lend loan can be directed to a loan customer service agent at 1-877-936-4336 or those looking to contact Max Lend via US mail can write to: P.O. Box 639 | Parshall, ND 58770