Chase Refer A Friend
- With the Chase Refer A Friend program, users can get rewarded for every person they refer to sign up for a Chase credit card
- The friend should receive the email offer from Chase in a week or less
- Most Chase credit cards require s good to excellent credit score so don’t bother emailing an offer to a friend with bad credit
Chase credit card holders have the chance to refer their friends to sign up for a Chase credit card and rack up great rewards in the process. For each friend that uses a customer’s referral link, signs up for a card and is approved, and makes their first purchase, the original customer will receive rewards points. To get their referral link, Chase customers will need to login with their last name, their ZIP code, and the last 4 digits of their Chase card; on the next page, they will enter the e-mail address of each friend they want to invite
Chase Refer A Friend Comments
- There is no limit to the number of people who can sign up during the referral period, but there is a limit of 25 e-mails per day that can be sent
- Once Chase cardholders have used all of their e-mail invitations, they can use Twitter and Facebook to earn even more
- Chase cardholders can earn up to 50,000 reward points every single year from friend referrals
If a card holder enters a friend’s e-mail address as a referral, that person will only receive e-mail from Chase regarding this specific credit card offer, and won’t receive any other offers or promotions.
How long will it take to get Chase refer a friend credit?
Once a referral signs up for a card, the person that referred them will receive credit within 6 to 8 weeks after they use their Chase card for the first time. Due to the confidential nature of credit cards, customers cannot be notified which of their friends sign up for a card, or which ones are approved and begin to use their Chase card. Any questions about the Chase Refer A Friend Program can be directed to a customer service agent at 877-242-7372.