Buy Power Card Eligible Vehicles
- Apply for the popular Buy Power card from Capital One online
- The eligible vehicles associated with the card include new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle
- Members will earn points towards a new auto when making purchases with the Buy power Card
The Buy Power Card Eligible Vehicles application offer will take 60 seconds or less to complete and consumers must be 18 years of age or older in order to be approved. Please note when searching for cars associated with the offer the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment (i.e. larger rims, high beam lights).
Some of the more popular autos that customers select when redeeming their Buy Power card points towards an eligible vehicle include:
- Cruze Limited
- Silverado 1500 (ideal for a blue-collar construction worker)
- Express Cargo Van (good for those small business owners who run a delivery service)
- Enclave (those who drive this car live in the suburbs and have a couple of kids)
- Yukon (one of the most popular SUV’s on the market today)
- Cadillac ATS-V Coupe
The Buy Power Card Eligible Vehicles promotional offer is good at ALL GM dealerships across the United States and prices are negotiable. The credit card reward earnings can be used towards the purchase of a brand new spanking auto, be used as a down payment, or thrift consumers may redeem them against the purchase price.
How are the Buy Power credit card reward points calculated?
- 5% on the first $5000 worth of purchases annually
- 2% after $5000
Any questions about the eligible vehicles associated with the Buy Power Card can be directed to a Capital One customer service agent at 1-800-460-2845 (this number can also be used to apply for a card over the phone). Please note the Buy Power card does offer a nice bonus of 0% APR for the first 12 months but then reverts to the variable rate of 12.15%, 16.15% or 20.15%.