AS Air Survey
- Logon to take the American Standard Residential customer survey
- American Standard was founded in the 1880s, and is currently under the Ingersoll Rand brand, headquartered in Davidson, NC.
- The American Standard Residential Survey should take customers about 5 minutes to complete
Customers who have used American Standard Residential for their home HVAC needs can log on to take a brief survey about their experience. The date of their service from American Standard will need to be known, as well as what type of equipment was serviced or repaired. The American Standard service survey will also ask what state or province the customer’s ASR store was located in, and the specific name. Customers can opt in to receive e-mail from American Standard with regular service reminders, promotions, and more.
AS Air Survey Quick Hits
- The American Standard service survey can be taken in English, French, or Spanish
- Should take no more than 5 minutes to finish
- The answers that customers give on this survey will help American Standard better understand how their supporting distributors and dealers are operating
More about American Standard Residential:
American Standard Residential has a history that dates all the way back to the 1880s. American Standard has over 100 years of experience in the home heating and cooling industry. American Standard is a member of the Ingersoll Rand corporate family, which dates back to 1871, and is headquartered in Davidson, NC. Ingersoll Rand includes brands like Thermo King transport refrigeration units, Trane home HVAC systems, Nexia Home Intelligence home automation products, and Club Car – golf carts and utility vehicles.
American Standard offers Nexia Home Intelligence that lets users control their home’s thermostat from anywhere in the world, as long as they’re connected to a mobile device.
To contact American Standard Residential:
- Customer Relations, PO BOX 4419, Bridgeton, MO 63044
- (800) 945-5884