American Airlines Super Saver 401K Lawsuit
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit against American Airlines entitled Whitney Main, et al., v. American Airlines, Inc., et al.,
- AASuperSaver401kSettlement.com is administered by American Airlines 401(k) Plan Settlement Administrator
- The lawsuit is cited as case number 4:16-cv-00473-O pending in the Northern District of Texas
Class members on the lawsuit contend that AA mismanaged certain employees’ 401(k) plans in violation of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). American Airlines denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a mind bending 22 million dollar settlement in order to avoid a trial.
- The deadline to file a claim is 2/12/2018
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 1/28/18
- AA Super Saver 401k class members who have been already ID as “Current Participant” do not have to do anything in order to receive their slice of the settlement pie
- Please note account balances in American Beacon Funds will be weighted at a rate of 10 times the dollar amount invested AND account balances in Non-American Beacon Mutual Funds will be weighted at a rate of 1 times the dollar amount invested
- The exact amount of money any one class member associated with the American Airlines Saver class action lawsuit is not known
- Class members will be represented by Kai H. Richter, Carl F. Engstrom, Paul Lukas, Brandon T. McDonough and Brock J. Specht
Class members who submit valid claims will be able to up to 10 times the dollar amount of the account balance that was invested in the disputed investments from April 15, 2010 and October 30, 2015 (aka the class period).
Any questions in regards to the AA Super Saver 401k Settlement can be directed to toll-free 855-755-4673 or via email to: Claims@AASupersaver401kSettlement.com.
Class members looking to reach out by mail can write to: American Airlines 401(k) Plan Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 2002, Chanhassen, MN 55317-2002