Discount Tire Rebate Center
- Login to begin processing your Discount Tire rebate
- Fill in your invoice number, transaction number, and the specific offer code of the rebate you’re applying for
- Once it’s submitted, use this same website to track the process and see how long it will be before you receive your rebate
Discount Tire has always been known as a go-to source for great prices on tires for any vehicle. Whether you’re shopping for your daily driver car or an entire fleet of trucks, Discount Tire offers the absolute best prices on tires and the best customer service to go along with it. If you’re not quite sure what you’re looking for, they have the expertise to help. When they offer special rebates, their prices get even better!
If you’ve decided to take advantage of a Discount Tire rebate offer, there are a few things you’ll need to do to send in your rebate. To begin, make sure you have your receipt or invoice with you. You’ll need to enter some information from your invoice, including your offer code, the transaction number, and the order date. This information must match what’s printed on your invoice. Once you have that information entered, add your phone number.
If you’ve already submitted your rebate, you can use this site to check the progress. If you redeemed online, just enter the e-mail address you used when you sent in the rebate. If you submitted by mail, you’ll enter your last name, address, and ZIP code. You can see where your rebate is in the approval process, verify the amount of your rebate, and see the estimated amount that your rebate was approved for. If your rebate was not approved for any reason, you can see that information here.
To contact Discount Tire:
- Use the contact form located on their website
- Contact one of their regional state offices