VZW Digital Rebate Center
- Enter claim information via the Verizon Wireless promotional Center to obtain a valuable rebate
- In order to start the process, the customers will need the Promo Code provided at the time of VZW product purchase to start the rebate redemption process
- Be sure to review the promotional details prior to submission as any incorrect information could result in a delay
The VZW Digital Rebate Center requires the customer to provide their contact information, shipping or billing information, bar codes (UPC) and Verizon Wireless order information in order to claim their rebate.
The VW promotional center also allows the customer to upload copies of the VZW receipt and bar codes (UPC) to complete the process (if needed, not all rebate offers will require this).
VZW.com/digitalrebatecenter Customer Service
- Phone: 1-800-922-0204 (Mon – Fri, 7 AM – 9 PM local time Saturday – Sunday 8 AM – 9 PM local time)
- Mail: Verizon Wireless Correspondence P.O. Box 408 Newark, NJ 07101-0408
- To make a payment by mail send it to “PO Box 408 Newark, NJ 07101-0408”
- Tech Problems with http://VZW.com/digitalrebatecenter please write to “Verizon Wireless Internet Operations One Verizon Way Basking Ridge, NJ 07920”
To contact the VZW sales team please dial 800.225.5499.
All rebates associated with the VZW Digital Rebate Center will come in the form of a prepaid debit card with a preloaded amount of funds (please note this is not a credit card and once the funds have been used it will become worthless).
VZW Digital Rebate Center Comments
- The receipt must show the Verizon Wireless product equipment price and the model purchased
- Proof of purchase can be confirmed through the bars codes labeled UPC, MEID, or IMEI
- Please allow up to 24 hours for the rebate status to appear online
- Most rebates submitted via the VZW Digital Rebate Center must be submitted within 30 days
- Only one rebate is allowed to be submitted at one time
- If the rebate offer has expired there is no way for the customer to still claim the rebate
- VZW rebates are allowed to be submitted online or via US Mail BUT not over the phone
- Allow up to 4 weeks for the rebate to be processed (in many cases the Verizon customer will receive their rebate in under 3 weeks)
- Once the rebate has been submitted the customer will receive a confirmation via email
Redeeming a rebate associated with a Verizon Wireless authorized dealer requires the customer to provide the store name, date of sale, and the Verizon Wireless device that was purchased (to include the make and model).
Any questions about the VZW Digital Rebate Center can be directed to 844-408-8471.
Please do not send a VZW rebate with a monthly bill as the Verizon Billing department is not equipped to handle rebate processing.
Hill’s Pet Rebates
- Shoppers who have purchased a Hills Pet Nutrition Product with an attached rebate can file that rebate claim online quickly and easily
- Most Hills Pet rebates can be initially processed online, but will require further documentation actually mailed in to complete the rebate process
- If a customer has purchased multiple Hills Pet Nutrition products that come with a rebate, each one must be mailed in separately in an individual envelope
The Hills Pets Rebates service is set up for people who have purchased a Hills Pet Nutrition Product that comes with a rebate to file that rebate offer online and track their Hills rebate once it’s been submitted. The conditions for each Hills Pets rebate is different depending on the product, but most do require that the shopper have their original UPC code from the product they purchased. If a Hills Pet rebate requires a UPC code but one isn’t provided, that rebate won’t be processed. Submission periods do vary from rebate to rebate, and no Hills Pet rebates will be accepted after the deadline for that specific rebate has passed, regardless of when the product was actually purchased, and regardless of whether the rebate submitted encountered mail trouble.
What documentation is required to mail in a Hills Pet Nutrition rebate?
Most Hills rebates do limit a shopper to just one item per rebate promotion, including several members of a household. An original rebate form from Hills is required most of the time, but in a case where a store has run out of rebate forms, another method of filing may be accepted.
- In the majority of cases, shoppers will receive their Hills Pet rebate back within 4 to 6 weeks of when they mailed in their rebate forms
To contact a representative about a Hill’s Pet Rebates customer service agent?
- The Promo Submissions service offers rebates, promotions and special offers from some of the fishing industry leading brands like Penn, Mitchell, Stren, Ugly Stik, and Spider Wire
- To claim a promotion from Promo Submissions, customers just need to enter their personal information, print the rebate form, and mail it in with their proof of purchase
- Customers can check the status of a Pure Fishing rebate submission by entering their house number, last name, and ZIP code. As long as their rebate has been accepted, the site will give information as to when the Pure Fishing rebate can be expected
Some of the promotions from this web site include a $10 rebate on an Ugly Stik purchase, a $5 rebate on a SpiderWire spool, $6 rebate on two Stren spools, and a $15 rebate on a Berkley Saltwater Gulp. A rebate submitted to Pure Fishing should take about 4 to 6 week to receive back, and will require the customer to send in their original UPC from their product purchased. Some of the more popular fishing firms associated with this rebate include:
- Ugly Stick
- Spider Wire
More to Know About Pure Fishing
Pure Fishing is one of the leading providers of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels in the world. Their portfolio includes some of the most well known names in fishing like Abu Garcia, All Star, Berkley, Chub, Fenwick, Greys, Hardy, Hodgman, Johnson, JRC, Mitchell, Penn, Pflueger, and Sebile.
- Pure Fishing has operations in 19 countries and a workforce that covers 28 different languages all over the world
- Jarden acquired Pure Fishing Inc. in April of 2007 for nearly $400 million
To contact Pure Fishing Inc.
Oral B Register United States
- Register a Oral- B product online
- Registration will only take a few minutes and is super simple
- The service is operated by Proctor and Gamble
The Oral-B Register United States service will not cost the customer a dime and requires a valid email address. A few of the more popular products associated with the Oral-B registration process include electronic toothbrushes (Oral-B Complete 5 Way Clean Manual Toothbrush), replacement brush heads, and high-end floss (Oral-B Essential Cavity Defense Floss). Customers who are looking for coupons for Oral-B products should check out their promotional coupon page which offers $20 off coupons along with mail in rebates.
Proctor & Gamble
- Cincinnati based consumer goods company
- Founded on October 31, 1837 (founded by Mr. William Procter and James Gamble)
- Operates in every country across the globe besides the Cuba this may change in the next few years) and North Korea
Proctor & Gamble is headquartered at 1 P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States and has more than 100,000 employees. Some of the more popular products produced by the firm include Crest toothpaste, Dawn dishwashing soap, Downy fabric softener and dryer sheets, Vicks cough drops (these sell like hot cakes in the winter), and Pampers & Pampers Kandoo disposable diapers and moist towelettes (these are extremely popular with new mothers).
Any questions about Oral-B register United States products can be directed to a friendly customer service agent 800-566-7252.
- www.oralb.com/register united states
Staples Easy Rebates
- Staples rebates can be submitted for products purchased on Staples.com, in a Staples store, or at an in-store Staples kiosk
- Customers who have already submitted a Staples rebate can log on to track the progress of their submission
- The Staples Easy Rebate web site even offers a convenient search tool that lets customers see if a previously purchased product or one they’re planning on purchasing has a rebate attached to it
Staples shoppers who have a product with a rebate can visit the Staples Easy Rebate web site to file their rebate submission or to see the balance on a Staples rebate card they’ve already received. To submit a Staples rebate, customers will need to have their original Staples receipt and the box of the product they purchased with them, and the ability to scan those items digitally.
Staples Easy Rebates Comments
- Sumbitting a rebate should take less than 2 minutes
- Some Staples rebates require an actual UPC from a product, so those rebates cannot be submitted online
- To track a Staples rebate, customers will need to have the tracking number they were issued when they filed their rebate
- In most cases, a Staples rebate will be received 4 to 6 weeks after initial submission
More Important Information for Customers to Know About Staples
With over 2,000 stores in more than 25 countries, Staples is one of the most well known office supply stores in the world. Staples was founded in 1986 in Brighton, Massachusetts, by former supermarket rivals Leo Kahn and Thomas G. Stemberg. Staples announced in 2015 that it needed to cut $500 million annually, so they would be closing up to 220 retail stores.
- Staples has an annual revenue of almost $23 billion
- An American based company, but Staples has divisions in Canada and Argentina
To contact Staples about a rebate submission
Staples recommends using their specific online form for rebate questions, but their corporate offices can be contacted at 1–800–3STAPLE or at 500 Staples Drive, Framingham, MA 01702.