US Cellular My Account
- US Cellular customers can log on to pay their bill, add a line to their account, upgrade their US Cellular service, or check their data and messaging usage4
- Even US Cellular no contract and prepaid customers can access their account online by just clicking the special section for those accounts
- Customers who have forgotten their US Cellular account password can retrieve it if they know their account’s PIN and phone number (the PIN was set up when the account was first established)
Payments made using the US Cellular online portal will be applied to the customer’s account by the end of the business day. If a customer doesn’t already have an online account for US Cellular, they can sign up for one as long as they know their wireless phone number, have their US Cellular enabled phone with them (so they can receive a confirmation text message) and know the PIN number that’s on the account.
US Cellular My Account Comments
- Free to use but requires a valid email address upon registration
- If a customer wants to set up a US Cellular account for a device that doesn’t have a phone number, they can register using the MEID number that can be found on the battery compartment of their device
More Things to Note About US Cellular
- Has been consistently rated as “the highest wireless call quality performance” by JD Power and Associates
- US Cellular also received the highest ranking in network quality and cell phone call quality by Consumer Reports
- 8410 W. Bryn Mawr, Suite 700, Chicago, IL 60631-3486
- Any questions about a US Cellular my account can be directed to 773-399-8900
Founded in 1983, US Cellular has the fifth largest wireless communications network in the United States, and provides cell phone service to nearly 5 million people in 23 states. The US Cellular headquarters is located in Chicago, where they are well known as the primary sponsor for the Chicago White Sox pro baseball stadium, US Cellular Field.