- The Mutual of Omaha Provider Access site is intended to give insurance providers information about Medicare supplement eligibility, overall benefits, and information about specific claims
- To log in, providers will need to enter their
- Information that is available on the Mutual of Omaha Provider Access web site can not be shared over the phone
Customers can find more information about and even apply for Mutual of Omaha’s insurance offerings, like life insurance, disability insurance, Medicare Supplemental, long term care insurance, and more on their web site. Mutual of Omaha’s Provider Access web site also offers a “PNC Remittance Advantage” that helps clients manage their payment details and other information conveniently online.
- Free to use
- Requires a email addreSs at sign up
- Potential applicants for Mutual of Omaha’s term life, disability, or Medicare insurances can get a free quote online
More to Know About Mutual of Omaha
- Many people know the Mutual of Omaha company thanks to their sponsorship of the old “Wild Kingdom” television show that ran for 25 years (starting in 1963 and ending in 1988)
- The famous show started again in 2002 on the Animal Planet network, with the same Mutual of Omaha name
- Mutual of Omaha currently has over 5,000 employees around the world
Founded in 1909, Mutual of Omaha is an insurance company that provides banking, financial, and insurance products. The company is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, and James Blackledge is their current CEO. Mutual of Omaha has an annual revenue that passes $7 billion each year, earning it a spot on the Fortune 500 list. Their current headquarters are located at 3300 Mutual of Omaha Plaza, Omaha, NE 68175. Any questions in regards to the ProvAccess service can be directed to 1 (800) 228-7104.