My SunLife Benefits
- The Sun Life Benefits plan service is for customers who have Sun Life dental and vision benefits, Sun Life disability, Sun Life life insurance, Sun Life critical illness benefits, or Sun Life accident benefits to manage their account 24 hours a day
- Customer can file a short term disability claim with Sun Life online and start getting their benefits within one week
- Sun Life customers can use the online benefits page to print off important documents, find a local Sun Life office and more
Sun Life dental customers can find the closest dentist that takes Sun Life, view updated dental benefits information (like how much has been spent and how much is remaining). For Sun Life disability customers, applying for “Evidence of Insurability” online is easy, and any disability forms and applications are always available. Customers with questions about Claims or Evidence of Insurability will need to visit Sun Life Online Advantage.
My SunLife Benefits Comments
- Assurant Employee Benefits is part of the Sun Life group, so employees who have their benefits handled with Assurant will need to use the Sun Life benefits portal
- No matter how an application was submitted (through the Sun Life benefits web site or mailed in), customers can check the status of a Sun Life insurance claim any time of day online
What Sun Life insurance applications and forms can’t be handled online?
Claim forms for Sun Life accident insurance, Sun life long term disability, Sun Life customized disability insurance, and Sun Life critical illness insurance cannot be submitted online and must be mailed in with a paper application. These Sun Life insurance documents are considered to be more secure than other types, and filling out an online application would violate federal privacy laws.
To contact Sun Life Financial:
- 1 (800) 786-5433
- Sun Life Financial, One Sun Life Executive Park, P.O. Box 81100, Wellesley Hills, MA 02481