Check Your Plan
- When using the Valley Forge Financial Group “Check Your Plan” web page, customers will need to select whether they are a participant, sponsor, or advisor
- This web page is intended for customers who have a Valley Forge Pension plan to manage their account, including checking the current balance and adding or withdrawing funds from their pension
- By using this web site, the customer agree to have certain aspects of their financial information revealed to third parties that are not affiliated with Valley Forge Financial
Customers who have forgotten their login ID and password for Valley Forge Financial can login by using their Social Security Number and their date of birth, but doing this will reset their current password. This method of logging in to a Valley Forge Pension account is only available if the customer previously set up this alternative information.
Check Your Plan Comments
- The Valley Forge Financial pension program offers several estate planning services like charitable giving planning, recommendations for the creation of a Will and Trust, setting up annual charity contributions, and buying and selling arrangements
- Mutual funds listed on Check Your Plan that are noted with an asterisk (*) are transaction fee funds
More about Valley Forge Financial
Valley Forge Financial was founded in 1965 by George C. Beyer. In the 1990s, the company was transferred to his nephews, Sam and Mike Maher. Any questions about Check Your Plan can be directed to 855-401-4111 or by mail 1030 OLD VALLEY FORGE RD., KING OF PRUSSIA, PA 19406.
- Valley Forge Financial is a member of M Financial Group
- In 2002, the company formed Valley Forge Private Equity, which helps customers with private investments, and has helped their customers save $4 million overall in investment fees