My Goodwill Receipt
- Access the state of the art Goodwill Industries of Houston’s Donation Tracker online
- This service is free to use and will allow the customer to keep track of their Goodwill donation receipts
- This new state of the art system from the Goodwill of Houston will eliminate the need to hold on to paper receipts
The My Goodwill Receipt service will require the customer to go through a bothersome but short registration process where they will have to provide their
My Goodwill Receipt Comments
- A must for people making donations to the Goodwill
- Makes it easier than ever to keep track of your Goodwill donation receipts
- The receipt can be sent to the email address on file
- Cuts down on paper consumption
- Users are allowed to add new donations throughout the year
Please note the My Goodwill receipt service also allows the user to print a complete copy of all their yearly donations to the Goodwill of Houston making it super simple come tax time (all charitable donations can be deducted from a tax return under US tax laws). Goodwill Houston is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by federal and state law.
To locate the nearest Goodwill Donation center in any given area please use the Find a Donation Center Map. Please note the hours of each Houston Goodwill Store may differ based on location and time of the year. The Goodwill Industries of Houston is based at 1140 West Loop North, Houston, TX 77055 and any questions in regards to the My Goodwill Receipt service can be directed to 713-699-6368.