Your Target Feedback AU
- Customers who have shopped at a Target store in Australia can take an online survey and share the details of their visit
- The Target Australia feedback survey should take around 5 minutes to complete
- Every customer who completes Target Australia’s survey will be entered to win $1,000
Target Australia customers can take a feedback survey to share how their shopping experience was. The survey should take no more than 5 minutes to finish. Customers who finish Target’s survey will be entered to win a $1,000 Target Australia gift card. A new gift card winner will be selected every month. One $1,000 Target card entry can be made each month.
More About Your Target Feedback Sweepstakes
- The lucky $1,000 winner each month will be chosen on the last day of each month
- The winner will be contacted by Target Australia within 4 business days
- The winner will then have 4 business days to return the proper paperwork to Target
Any Target customer can complete the survey, but entrants into the $1,000 Target gift card sweepstakes must be a legal resident of Australia, and must be at least 18 years of age.
More about Target Australia
Target Australia (formerly known as Empororama and Lindsay’s) is owned by Westfarmers, and is Australia’s largest department store. Target Australia has over 300 locations, and is headquartered at Geelong, Melbourne, VIC, Australia. Target Australia uses the slogans, “It’s Target,” “Higher quality, lower prices” and “YAY.”
Target Australia gained notoriety in 2007 when they launched a 42-piece winter collection designed by Stella McCartney. Most Target stores sold out of the Stella McCartney collection within 10 minutes, and saw incredibly long lines the morning of the release. Target Australia has a very popular line of lingerie produced by designer Collette Dinnigan.
To contact Target Australia
- 011 61 3 5246 2433
- Target Customer Support, Reply Paid 41, North Geelong VIC 3215