TracFone Value Plans
- Get Tracfone’s best pricing for either an individual or a family account with their value plans
- Minutes are automatically added to your account each month
- As a Value Plan member, you can purchase additional Tracfone minutes in bundles of 50 or 100 minutes
With Tracfone’s monthly family value plan, you’re able to get the absolute lowest prices in your market for the entire family. It’s the most convenient way to manage your account, as minutes are automatically added to each Tracfone line in your home every month. As long as you’re in your local calling area and your phone is turned on, minutes will be added to your account. Your card on file will be billed on the same day each month, so there are no surprises when it comes to your bill.
If you are not in your local area when it is time for your minutes to process, you can do it manually. Just sign in to your account, and you should see a notification that says, “You have pending updates.” Click on that banner to get your minutes.
With an individual value plan, you can purchase 50, 125, or 200 minutes a month. For family plans, you get 50 minutes for the first phone, and then 40 minutes for each additional phone line you have on your account.
- All plans include talk, text, Internet, and e-mail
- Any value plan comes with rollover minutes and nationwide coverage
- Protect your service by enrolling in a 30 day extension service. It’s free, but you will encounter a $5.99 charge if you reach your service end date.
To contact Tracfone about your family or individual value plan:
- Call them at 1-800-867-7183
- Write to them at TracFone Wireless, Att.: Executive Resolution Department, 9700 NW 112th Ave., Miami, FL 33178
- E-mail them through the contact form on their website