Tell Your Retailer
- IKEA customers can provide feedback in regards to their purchase
- In return they could win a $500 in IKEA gift card
- The $500 in IKEA gift card can be used at any Canada IKEA location but cannot be combined with a coupon
The Tell Your Retailer survey will take between 8 to 12 minutes to complete and all feedback will be gathered by Lemon Tree. IKEA/Lemontree would like the customer to provide as little or as much feedback as they would like and all answers/feedback/information provided will remain strictly confidential and will be used for research/customer service purposes only.
Tell Your Retailer sample questions
- Not including your most recent visit to IKEA, how long has it been since your previous trip to IKEA?
- Overall, how would you compare your shopping experience at IKEA Edmonton to that of other IKEA locations? (this question is rated on a 0 to 10 scale with 0 being bad and 10 being great)
- Which sections of the store did you purchase a product from during your last visit to IKEA? (i.e. office furniture, bathroom vanities & cabinets, cookware or bakeware, rugs, home decor)
While taking the Tell Your Retailer survey please avoid using the “enter” key to submit a survey response and do NOT use the forward and back buttons on the browser’s navigation bar to move forward or backwards in the IKEA survey. Please note a costly purchase is not required to enter the Tell Your Retailer sweepstakes and contestants can enter without purchase by writing to: Lemon Tree Customer Feedback Sweepstakes, Lemon Tree Opinions, 1670 Bayview, Avenue, Suite 501, Toronto, ON, M4G 3C2.
- Netherlands based ready-to-assemble furniture company
- Founded by Ingvar Kamprad in 1943
- Operates in Europe, Asia, North America (most of the sales in North America comes from Hipsters living in the United States), Oceania, Africa, and the Atlantic regions
IKEA has more than 140,000 employees and is a private company. Customers who would like to subscribe to the IKEA catalog should join their IKEA mailing list (this annual catalog is based on a first come first serve basis as it is extremely popular and usually sells out by the Spring).