- Take a super short survey in regards to a purchase at Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop
- Customers can sleep easy knowing their feedback will help make the cafe and bakeshop a better place to eat
- All feedback will be used to increase customer service
The Tell Tims survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and requires the survey code from the Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop receipt. The survey code will be 7 digits long and can be found at the bottom of the receipt. Customers who carelessly tossed their receipt in the trash can will not be able to take the Tell Tim’s survey unless they remember the survey code. TellTims.com is available in both English or Spanish and all information is gathered by the Service Management Group. The Service Management Group will never share the customer’s information with a third-party and the feedback will only be delivered to Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop managers. Any questions in regards to the Tell Tim’s customer survey can be directed to the Tim Horton’s toll-free question line at 1 (888) 601-1616.
TellTims.com Survey Notes
- Only for purchased made at Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop
- Not designed for customers who made purchases at the regular Tim Hortons bakery
- Customers should receive a promotional coupon once the survey has been completed
The Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop was founded in 2010 offering guests a new experience, while still providing the quality and value our customers have come to expect. The shop dishes up some of the best bake goods on the planet and their coffee is pretty decent too. The must try menu item when visiting a Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop is the breakfast Sammy as it comes with the customer’s choice of sausage, three pieces of crisp bacon or turkey sausage, seasoned egg omelet and cheese on a Homestyle Biscuit, English Muffin, toasted Bagel or Croissant (what’s not to like here?).