- Take a short survey related to a purchase at the popular Euphorium Bakery
- Customers who complete the survey will be entered into a prize drawing
- All feedback provided will be used to increase the customers happiness with the Euphorium Bakery and will never be sold to a third-party
The Tell Euphorium customer survey is operated by Empathica and the prize draw will be offered by the Sponsor across multiple international clients. The Sponsor (aka Empathica) reserves the right to receive entries into the contest through these and any other methods, as may be determined from time to time, by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. Some contestants that win the prize draw (such as those living in Canada) may be asked to complete a bothersome skills test before they can claim the prize.
Tell Euphorium Comments
- Requires the Euphorium Bakery location, date of visit, time of visit, and why the visit took place (i.e. close to home, love the products, was forced to go with friends)
- Should take less than 10 minutes to complete and requires Internet connection
- The survey customers name will not be shared with Euphorium Bakery employees
- In order to enter the Tell Euphorium Bakery survey prize draw a valid email address is required
Any customers looking to reach out to the Euphorium Bakery via social media should see the following tweet them @euphoriumbakery or check out their high-end Facebook page via facebook.com/euphoriumbakery.
- British based bakery
- First opened at 202 Upper Street in 1999
- Specializes in freshly baked goods produced by skilled artisan bakers
Most customers visiting a Euphorium Bakery locations can expect to spend between 5 to 10 euros and those that visit the place on a frequent basis should check out The Euphorium Club which provides special promotions for members. Must try bakery items when visiting a Euphorium Bakery include the handmade bloomers and the buttery croissants. The Euphorium Bakery accepts all major credit cards such as MasterCard and Visa.