RA Opinion Survey
- Take a few minutes out to rate an experience as a Rite Aid associate
- Employees feedback will kept confidential and anonymous
- Employees can sleep easy knowing Rite Aid managers will not be making promotion decisions based on RAOpinionSurvey.com
In order to take the RA Opinion Survey the employee will need Internet access and the 5 digit access code. www.RAOpinionSurvey.com is available in English or Spanish and will take between 6 to 8 minutes to complete. The employees 5 digit access code will be the Store or Distribution Center number (please note add 0’s before the Store or DC # to equal 5 digits). If the Rite Aid employees job is one of the following they will need the email link from the survey invitation from the InMoment AOS Program: Rite Aid FE Store Manager, Pharmacy Manager, Pharmacist, Wellness Ambassador, and Asset Protection Agent. The employee will be asked a variety of questions in regards to their employment at Ride Aid. The feedback will help make Rite Aid a better place to work.
- Only open to current Rite Aid employees
- Powered by InMoment
- Employees will not receive a bonus for taking this survey
- Answers will not be used to make decisions in regards to promotions or who is fired
Any questions in regards to the RAOpinionSurvey.com can be directed to 1-800-RITE AID (1-800-748-3243) between the hours of 8 am to 8 pm ET Monday to Friday or Saturday from 9:30am – 6pm ET (the call center is closed on Sunday). Popular Rite Aid career fields include in store team members, field leadership, supply chain management, pharmacy health care, and internships (ideal for college kids looking to get their foot in the door). Most high level positions at Rite Aid require some sort of college degree or higher level of educations. Applicants without a college degree will want to apply for a store team member job (i.e. stocking shelves).