- Access a variety of online services related to a MasterCard World credit card
- In order to access a World card account online the customer must provide the bank that issued the card (i.e. Bank of America, Chase, Capital One, Wells Fargo)
- After the bank has been provided the card holder will be redirected to the login portal for that particular bank
The Price World MasterCard is marketed to those who love to travel the world (were not talking just local trips here)… think Paris, London, New York, and Tokoyo. The card markets itself in the saying “the combination of worldwide acceptance and valuable features means that you have the freedom to do exactly what you want, whenever you feel like it“. Some of the benefits of the Priceless World MasterCard include:
- Early check-in and late check-out upon availability
- Complimentary room upgrades
- A personal assistance to help unfamiliar travelers with dinner reservations, event tickets, unique shopping, and transportation
- Offers a personal agent at more 450 destinations worldwide (these agents will greet the weary travelers at the airport and guide them to their transportation)
- ID Theft Alerts PLUS Emergency Wallet Replacement (these are must haves when traveling international)
- All MasterCard credit cards are covered by Zero Liability protection
Some of the more popular travel and airlines credit cards issued by MasterCard (besides the Priceless World Card) include the Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard, The Jet Blue Card, Citi ThankYou Preferred Card, Barclaycard Ring MasterCard, and the ever popular Citi Prestige Card which overs an annual $250 air travel credit.
Other travel top travel credit cards applicants may want to consider?
- Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card
MasterCard Incorporated was founded in 1966 and is considered a multinational financial service firm. The MasterCard corporate office is based at 2000 Purchase Street Purchase, NY 10577 and can be reached via phone at 914-249-2000. Any questions about the MasterCard World card can be directed to 1.800.MasterCard (1.800.627.8372).