PayPal WD Funds
- Withdraw funds from a PayPal account (please note that there may be initial limits on the amount of money a user can withdraw from a PayPal account each month due to security issues)
- PayPal customers who have not completed required steps will be limited to withdraw the equivalent of $500.00 per month regardless of how much money they have earned in that given month
- The start of a month is determined by when the PayPal account was opened (for example, May 15 to June 15)
PayPal.com/WDFunds is super simple to use and customers will be able to complete a withdraw request in less than 30 seconds (assuming they are Internet savoy and not 90 years old). Those that wish to withdraw more than 500 bucks a month need to verify the bank account or credit/debit card information on file. The verification is super simple and can be accomplished by linking the customer’s card/bank account and verifying a small deposit.
- The current maximum limit of a withdrawal is USD 10,000 regardless of how much money is in the account
- Those who make more than a few hundred dollars a day will want to verify their account
- Please make sure the name of the customer on the bank account or credit card matches the account name at PayPal or the verification process will fail
- PayPal takes these verification steps to protect against stolen credit cards and ID fraud
- PayPal prohibits the following gambling activities: baccarat, blackjack, craps, faro, keno, pachinko, pai gow, poker (whether or not it is considered a game of skill in the gambler’s jurisdiction), roulette, sic bo, slot machines, or wheel of fortune
- Once the withdraw request has been conformed it cannot be cancelled
Any questions in regards to a PayPal withdraw can be directed to a PayPal customer service agent at 1 (888) 221-1161. Customers can also write to the PayPal corporate office at 2211 N. 1st St. San Jose, CA 95131.